Skip to ContentSkip to Content | Site Map

Horse and buggy travelling on a snowy road
Minature horses pulling a wagon full of kids on Canada day
Wide open view of fields and an empty road
A field of sunflowers
Fall view of country backroad
Bonnechere River at the Fourth Chute
Cyclist on old railway bed
Steamboat floating on a sunny day


OPP phone numbers based on nature of call For life threatening emergencies or a crime in progress, call 911 For non-emergency calls requiring Police, call 1-888-310-1122 For general policing inquires, call the Renfrew Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police at 613-432-3211 To report a crime, call 1-888-310-1122 Please remember that each 9-1-1 call made is an extra charge for your municipality so please only use 9-1-1 when absolutely necessary.

OPP Detachment Locations

Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) – Renfrew 410 O’Brien Road Renfrew, ON K7V 3Z2 Phone: (613) 432-3211 Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) – Upper Ottawa Valley 1913 Petawawa Blvd. Pembroke, ON K8A 7H5 Phone: (613) 735-0188

Citizen Self Reporting (CSR) – Non-Emergency Internet Based Reporting

On July 7th, 2014 the OPP introduced Citizen Self Reporting (CSR) as an internet based alternate means of reporting non-emergency incidents to the police. It is an optional, simple and convenient method to utilize a computer to report incidents that are not deemed to be an emergency or where there are no suspects or injuries involved. It is thought that CSR will be instrumental in allowing members of the public to report less serious occurrences on their own time. Police will attend a call for service if it is desired. Click Here for more information on Citizen Self Reporting

The Renfrew & Area Connection Centre

The centre serves as a local community hub with an intent to better assist residents in accessing the various supports and services within Renfrew and the surrounding area. The hub will offer these connections through collaboration with different community agencies and service providers available to residents and strives to make connections in a responsive and time effective manner, in order to meet individual needs. You may access our services by visiting us at our location or contacting us by email or phone. We are located at 161 Raglan St S, Renfrew ON.

Making Connections – Information & About Us!

Partner Information 

Business Card – Information

Emergency Reporting using Text with 911 (T9-1-1) for members of the Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Speech Impaired (DHHSI) community only.

Beginning 15 April 2015 the OPP will be equipped to receive emergency calls for service via Text with 911 (T9-1-1) from people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired (DHHSI) and for which the OPP is the Primary Public Safety Answering Point (P-PSAP). In order to use T9-1-1 members of the DHHSI community must register their cell phones with their wireless carrier in advance. Some older model phones may not be compatible. Each phone must be registered individually. The T9-1-1 service is not intended for use by the general public. Click Here for more information on Emergency Reporting using Text with 911.

Youth Suicide Prevention

Click to view Youth Suicide Prevention Information for Parents

Click to view Youth Suicide Prevention Information for Teens and Students

Ontario Provincial Police

Admaston/Bromley Township is under contract with the Ontario Provincial Police. The Police Services Board membership includes Chair Connie Dick and Councillor Angela Field

Cannabis – Know the Facts

Visit this OPP resource page to learn more about Cannabis

Tip Sheets

Emergency Management

A copy of the Township’s Emergency Plan is available for public viewing at the Municipal Office. Click Here to download the Public Emergency Plan.

Click here to learn more about 72 hour emergency kits!

You can also visit the Emergency Management Ontario Web Site

In Case of Emergency (I.C.E.)

This is a standard procedure all paramedics follow at the scene of an accident when they come across your cell phone.We all carry our mobile phones with names & numbers stored in its memory but nobody, other than ourselves, knows which of these numbers belong to our closest family or friends.The concept of ‘ICE’ (In Case of Emergency) is catching on quickly. It is a method of contact during emergency situations. All you need to do is store the number of a contact person or persons who should be contacted during emergency under the name ‘ICE’ ( In Case Of Emergency). For more than one contact name simply enter ICE1,ICE2 and ICE3 etc.Let’s spread the concept of ICE by storing an ICE number in our Mobile phones today! It could put a loved one’s mind at rest. ICE will speak for you when you are not able to.

Link to Newsletter Sign-Up
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Links
Link to News & Notices
Link to Waste and Recycling Information
Link to listing of Municipal Bylaws
Link to information on finding a doctor?
Link to Calendar of Events
Link to Directions for Municipal Buildings
Link to Council Information including Agendas and Minutes

The Township of Admaston / Bromley
Office Address: 477 Stone Road, RR 2, Renfrew, Ontario K7V 3Z5
Telephone: (613) 432-2885
Fax: (613) 432-4052
E-mail Address:

Site designed and administered by TUBMAN Marketing Inc. provides Business Class Hosting.